"Twilight" to be premiered earlier than expected!

Now Summit Entertainment brings "Twilight" to life in a romantic movie coming to theaters on Friday, Nov. 21.

Since the 2005 release of Stephenie Meyer's novel, "Twilight," fans have always dreamed of what the main characters Edward and Bella would really look and sound like beyond the book.

"Twilight" was to originally premiere on Friday, Dec. 12, but with the film release date of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" being pushed back from Nov. 21 to July 17, 2009, "Twilight" was moved up.


According to a Summit Entertainment press release, the date move "allows the studio to both bring the film to the written-series' enormous fan base sooner, and to present the film in more theatres prior to the holiday movie-going season where traditionally screen time for any popular film is limited."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any way you wouldn't mind sending me your "This is Me" karaoke song? My daughter would like to use the song for her school talent show and I can't find a karaoke version available in stores? if you wouldn't mind, would you email me at pinkpursegirl76@hotmail.com and let me know if this is even something you would be willing to do?
I tried DL'ing it from that site but it wouldnt' let me.

My kids LOVE your blog...they are so excited for HSM3! You do really good work. I am somewhat computer illiterate LOL so I show them your page. Thanks so much!!!