Demi Lovato for "Entertainment Weekly" Magazine

Demi Lovato was spotted hard at work in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (September 3).



The Camp Rock actress just so happened to be taking art in a photo shoot for Entertainment Weekly magazine outside of the Economy Candy store on the Lower East Side.




Lovato is also focused on the fast-approaching release date of her debut album, Don’t Forget, which hits stores September 23, (via Hollywood Records). Demi recently told MTV News: “I did a duet with the Jonas Brothers on my album, and we wrote the song together,” Lovato explained. “It’s like a breakup song, and it’s called ‘On the Line.’ [It was important to have them on my album] because, I mean, just look at how successful they are. I would love to have their input anytime, because they’re obviously doing something right.”

We can’t wait to hear it! :)

0 comments: