'High School Musical 3' Official Website Was Updated!

I know all the fans of High School Musical are so tired of the 'theater' pre-layout of the HSM 3 Official Website. And so now, Walt Disney has changed the designs and added more content to the site! Yeehaa!


After uploading the "Now Or Never" Music Video to the YouTube channel, I decided to go to the official site to check some updates. I was expecting the 'theater' layout of the site but then, I was amazed, I saw that everything changed! The website was so awesome, even though some content were still not complete and you can only see the message: "Coming Soon"....but, there are lots of new pictures for every category intro...it was awesome! You can also download an AIM or MSN icon of your favorite wildcat! You can also hear some spoken parts of the film like:

Gabriella: I think we shoud stage the perfect prom!
Troy: We're gonna graduate!
Chad: Wildcats in the house!

It's so awesome! I said that like 10,000 times(ding!).

Here are some previews of how the site looks:











See the official website yourself!:

0 comments: