"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" Glimpse

The official movie trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince" (the 6th movie in the big hit Harry Potter series) debuts today, giving online viewers a new glimpse on what adventure 'the boy who lived' have for the 6th movie.

There's a glimpse of the young Tom Riddle, who grows up to become the wizarding world's most malevolent force, Lord Voldemort.

"I can make things move without touching them,"

"I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me."

"I can speak to snakes, too," he adds. "They find me, whisper things."

The trailer then cuts to scenes of fire, destruction, and a shot of Ron Weasley lying on the floor.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince lays foundation for the boy's final battle against Voldemort as told in the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Watch the official trailer:

0 comments: